Dakin Farm - Ferrisburgh
5797 Route 7
Ferrisburgh, VT 05456
It wouldn't be Spring at Dakin Farm without Sugar on Snow! Join us once again: March 23 and 24 (Just 1 fun-filled weekend this year!).
- Get a taste of this year's newest crop of pure Vermont maple syrup over spring snow or ice cream.
- Stop in to our annual Pancake Breakfasts for some mouthwatering buttermilk pancakes, bacon and sausage.
- Savor a sausage hoagie cooked in sap or a bowl of our very own maple chili for lunch.
- Observe boiling sap the traditional way. (Ferrisburgh Only)
- Purchase New Crop Syrup to take home.
- Taste FREE samples of Maple Syrup, ham, bacon and more.
- 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast
Adults $7.95 (plus tax)
Kids $4.95 (plus tax)
- Noon - 4:00 p.m. - Live Music-Bob Degree on the 23rd. and Banjo Dan (The Sky Blue Boys), Free Samples