17 Town Farm Ln
Stowe, VT 05672
Join Stowe Cider for live music from Zach Nugent & Friends!
From Stowe Cider: Reservations are $20 per table per session plus $2 per person with all reservation fees going directly to the artist. Reservations for both sessions are $30 per table and are available now for purchase.
Please see details below for more information:
*If it rains, the event will be canceled and table reservations will be refunded.
The Street Food cart will be cooking up some delicious bites during the shows.
Smaller snack options will be available. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
We have put together a list of guidelines that follow state regulations and allow us to support local musicians:
• Reservations are non-refundable. No more than two tables can be reserved per group with no more than 10 guests from two households. All reservation sales go directly to the artist.
• A complete list of all guests with contact information is required at the time of ticket purchase. All adults must have IDs and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Masks are required for guests when they exit their vehicles, going to the restroom and when ordering at the window. No masks will be required when sitting at your table. Staff will sanitize tables between each use.
• There will be no gatherings between tables.
• Kids will not be permitted to run around the backyard and especially no climbing on sculptures or rocks
• There will be a porta-potty with a hand wash station on-site.
•Out of state travelers are still required to follow VT guidelines found here: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
Have fun, stay safe, and let's listen to some music!