17 Town Farm Ln
Stowe, VT 05672
This Saturday, May 30, Stowe Cider is taking reservations for 1.5hr slots to come and enjoy live music from their taproom featured artist Giovanina Bucci from 4:00pm - 7:15pm! There will be two sessions, Session 1: 4:00pm - 5:30pm and Session 2: 5:45pm - 7:15pm. They also welcome purchasing reservations for both sessions for a longer stay.
*If it rains, the event will be cancelled and table reservations will be refunded.
Stowe Cider encourages you to pack some snacks or dinner and make it a "Picnic in the Park." They have put together a list of guidelines that follow state regulations and allow us to support local musicians.
• Reservations are $20 per picnic table (max 6 guests) and are non-refundable. No more than two tables can be reserved per group with no more than 10 guests from two households.
• Reservations are first come, first served and are required for seating, no walk-up reservations will be accepted.
• A complete list of all guests with contact information is required at the time of reservation. All adults must have IDs and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Masks are required for guests as they enter the backyard, going to the restroom, and when ordering at the window. No masks will be required when sitting at your table.
• There will be no gatherings between tables.
• Kids will not be permitted to run around the backyard and especially no climbing on sculptures or rocks.
• There will be a porta-potty on-site.
• Staff will sanitize the tables and porta-potty between each use.
•Out of state travelers are still required to follow VT quarantine guidelines (14 days upon state entry).
Have fun, stay safe, and help us embrace this new normal because it's all we've got! Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces this Saturday!