This is an Open Farm Week event including 4 different farms!
Join four farms in the Mad River Valley for a fun, educational way to learn about the rich history of agriculture in Vermont and to make connections with farms and food. At each farm there will be a unique Quest, also known as a Scavenger Hunt. Each Quest will take you on a short journey around the farm to find the treasure box where you will place a stamp in your passport. Pick up a passport at one of the contributing farms (listed below) or at a local business in the area. Once you have all four farm stamps you can mail in your passport to enter to win one of five prizes.
The four farms include: Hartshorn Farm, Gaylord Farm, Knoll Farm, and Lareau Farm / American Flatbread
• 2 Lift Tickets to Sugarbush Ski Resort
• $50 Gift Certificate to Gaylord Farm Stand
• $50 Gift Certificate to Knoll Farm Stand
• $50 Gift Certificate to Hartshorn Farm Stand
• $50 Gift Certificate to American Flatbread-Waitsfield