Here in Vermont, we highly encourage you to take the scenic route. Escape for an afternoon, or even tack an extra day on your trip and head to Boyden Winery in Cambridge. Less than an hours drive from Burlington, Cambridge boasts some of the most beautiful views in the state -- and you can drive over Smugglers Notch and through Stowe on your way back to town.
We welcome you to come and join us at Boyden Valley Winery for a truly unique Vermont wine experience. Come by to taste wine and take a tour of our winemaking facility with our friendly staff. You are always welcome to come and enjoy cheese and a glass of wine upstairs in our historic carriage barn or outside on our terrace. Nestled on a beautiful Vermont farm on a hillside, Boyden Valley Winery is the perfect place for locals or tourists to drink a quality glass of wine and to experience why we are “Making Vermont Famous for Wine.” We will see you at the winery, cheers!
You can visit this maple sugar maker during Maple Open House Weekend, March 25th and 26th, 2017!
Hours: SAT 9am - 4pm SUN 9am - 4pm
TASTING ANNEX: Mid May – March
11 AM – 5 PM
April – Mid May
Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon
11 AM – 5 PM
New Year’s Eve – 11AM – 4PM
CLOSED – New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Highlights: Boyden Valley takes pride in the traditional certified organic maple syrup we’ve been making for over four generations. We use a wood-fired evaporator with minimal processing which allows the sap to boil longer and create the rich caramelized sugars that make an exceptionally flavorful Vermont maple syrup. Taste the variety of grades and even some bourbon-barrel aged syrup as well as wines and liqueur crafted with our maple syrup in them! Join us at Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family:
• Sugar on Snow!
• Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
• Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
• Free Winery Tours at 11:30am and 1:00pm (tours suitable for all ages)
• Free Tastings of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
• Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
• My Little Cupcake mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
• Stay for Lunch with Smokin’ Butts Barb-B-Que and receive a half price voucher for a glass of hard cider to enjoy along with your meal!
• Buy a Case of wine and receive 10% off PLUS a half pint of 2017 Boyden Maple Syrup
• FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
Eat & Drink & about 1,000 records. A misfit clan of marauders of darkness that have been committing heinous acts of hospitality and enjoyment in Stowe, VT. Welcome to Doc Ponds! We are open 7 days a week! Friday thru Monday we open for lunch at 11:30am and serve food until 10pm. Tuesday thru Thursday we are open for dinner from 4pm until 10pm. The bar is open until midnight every night. Come see us soon!Add to My Places
The Jeffersonville Farmers' and Artisan Market is a community effort to unite local producers with the greater community. The goal is to build community through great food, music, art, and special event activities for children and adults. Enjoy live music at the Market! Accepts EBT and Debit Cards.
We are a new restaurant located in the heart of Stowe, Vermont. We focus on local comfort food complimented with some great craft beer, wine and spirits for a dining experience that is Vermont, comfortable, affordable and fun.Add to My Places
We are family owned and operated and produce award-winning Vermont Maple Syrup which our family has been producing for over 100 years. We also make our own pure maple candy and maple cream right in our candy kitchen. At our country store we carry a large variety of other maple products, Vermont cheeses, cob-smoked meats, Vermont specialty foods, clothing and souvenirs.