1611 Harbor Rd
Shelburne, VT 05482
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network's 23rd Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table. Highlights include tasting Vermont artisanal products and beverages, a silent auction, and the grazing dinner by some of the state’s finest chefs.
Tickets are $75 for the general public, $60 for VFN Members (not a member? You could be - information on becoming a supporting member is here).
Schedule for the Evening:
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by Larks in the Attic.
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner
- Enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Strafford Organic Creamery
- Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- Weather permitting, parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- Attire is summer dressy casual.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Our host for 23 years: Shelburne Farms
Silver: Cabot Creamery Cooperative, Community National Bank, Dealer.com, Front Porch Forum, Gallagher Flynn & Co LLP, Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Vermont Tent Company
Bronze: 14th Star Brewing Company, Citizen Cider, City Market/Onion River Co-op, Daria Bishop Photography, Gardener's Supply Company, Good Measure Brewing Company, Guy's Farm & Yard, Hannaford Supermarkets, Prohibition Pig, The Alchemist, UVM Extension, Vermont Creamery, Vermont Farm to Plate, VT Sports