Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network's 24th Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table. Highlights include tasting Vermont artisanal products and beverages, a silent auction, and the grazing dinner by some of the state’s finest chefs.
Tickets are $75 for the general public, $60 for VFN Members (not a member? You could be - information on becoming a supporting member is here). Tickets go on sale: June 1, 2020. Supporting members get early access to tickets.
Schedule for the Evening:
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by Larks in the Attic.
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner
- Enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Strafford Organic Creamery
- Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- Weather permitting, parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- Attire is summer dressy casual.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Thank You to our 2019 Sponsors:
Our host for 23 years: Shelburne Farms
Bronze: 14th Star Brewing Company, Citizen Cider, City Market/Onion River Co-op, Daria Bishop Photography, Gardener's Supply Company, Good Measure Brewing Company, Guy's Farm & Yard, Hannaford Supermarkets, Prohibition Pig, The Alchemist, UVM Extension, Vermont Creamery, Vermont Farm to Plate, VT Sports